February was a horrible month for my entire family. You have no idea how glad I am that it is over. I hope March is good to myself and the ones that I love. I can’t wait for March Break!
- Put $100 aside each month to start an emergency fund. I have yet to do this actually. I’ll be getting some money within the next few months and I plan to put it all aside for for an emergency fund. Not to sure of the exact total thou.
- Keep my bank account above $1,500 (as to avoid being charged the service fee). I think long and hard before I spend any money, so this is an easy goal accomplished.
- Decorate my new house for under $3,000. I’ve decided to purchase shutters for 4 of my windows and sadly they come pretty close to what my decorating budget is, so I won’t have much money left over once they are paid for. I’ve decided to count them in with the budget because it’s only fair right.
- Lose 50 pounds by December 31st 2012. To date I am down 17 pounds. 3 pounds lost since the end of January. I would have liked to lose more, but I haven’t been going to the gym at all, so what do I expect.
- Take some photography classes // use my Camera more often. I have not touched my camera at all this past month.
- Cook at least 5 new meals a month and blog about it. I cooked a lot of eggs this month. I also made some salads, and sandwiches, and ate at my parents or grandparents, but sadly no new meals.
- Set up a Household Management Binder and actively use my Day Planner and Calendar. The Binder is done, and I managed to set up my filing system, so now I just need to wait for the bills to come. It’s sad that I’m looking forward to that.
- Visit my grandparents at least twice a month, or invite them over to my place. I saw my grandparents only once this past month. They invited me over for dinner the sunday before Family Day Monday. Things have just been so busy. Hopefully next month.
Recaps: January |