1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Summer clothes. I needed some capris and shorts that I could wear to work since all my current shorts are shorter then the required length. I also picked up a few light tops.
2. Today I am thankful for an amazing long week and all the money making opportunities I’ve had this month. I’m less stressed about the summer now. I just hope June is good to me money wise as well.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was treat my date and his girls to breakfast. I used one of the welcome wagon certificates I received and it felt nice being able to share it with someone.
4. I will consider this week a success if I visit the post office (I didn’t get my mail once last week), pay my bills, put money into savings/yearly account, hit the gym and figure out what’s going on the next few weeks. Things are starting to get super busy for me.
5. I am really trying to take this relationship slow. With all my others I’ve rushed right into it and ignored all the warning to red flags. I’m trying to be really cautious with this one. Especially because there are children involved and I don’t wanna mess them up by entreating and then leaving.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to My Pretty Pennies!