1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a new computer mouse.
2. Today I am thankful for a day off. Granted I have to go to an appointment at my doctors for my surgery pre op but afterwards I’m hoping to get a lot of stuff done.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out at a local sports bar with my family and friends to watch a band play late into the evening.
4. I will consider this week a success if I put up painters tape to mark all the spots for my 30 day list. My appointment is Wednesday and Thursday so I’m hoping to get some tape up today.
5. One craft I’d like to master is cleaning. lol Seriously thou, I hate hate doing it.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to My Pretty Pennies!