1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on gift cards for staff that is leaving. The intent was to split the cost with another staff member, so I probably won’t be getting that money till September.
2. Today I am thankful for being able to sleep in. I only slept a few hrs this weekend because it’s been so hot at night, and since today is a holiday I was able to sleep in.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out at my parents and just watch crap TV.
4. I will consider this week a success if I call for my surgery on the 3rd and it’s not cancelled.
5. This July 4th I am having surgery. *fingers crossed*
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to My Pretty Pennies!