1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on some items for my mother and I. Once she pays me (and I return unwanted items) it won’t be a huge blow to the wallet.
2. Today I am thankful for a nicely spent weekend. I had a Date on sunday and it was good. We saw the movie “Ted” which was super funny and then just hung out and talked afterwards. I would like to see him again but I really don’t know when that will be. We text, so I guess I’ll just wait it out and see.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go for a ride on my dads motorcycle with him on Friday. We didn’t go to Dover which was fine with me.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get good news when I see the doctor on Thursday.
5. One recipe I want to try soon is, I don’t really have any I want to try. lol I’m still living at my parents place, so whatever they make is what I eat.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to My Pretty Pennies!