1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my mortgage. Those payments just seem to sneak up on me.
2. Today I am thankful for the date from hell yesterday. (I will blog about it soon) I now know that my gut instinct about a person is right, and I should totally trust it.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was read a book. I actually took time out of my (not so busy) day to read. It felt nice.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make it to the library, go to the gym every day (except today), babysit the 2 days I’m scheduled to and go out on a date.
5. I am trying to incorporate more cooking in my diet. I know, how lame that sounds, but seriously. I hate to cook. The inside of my stove has not been used ever!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to My Pretty Pennies!