Things have been really uneventful the last few days around here. I returned a bunch of books that I borrowed from the library yesterday and picked up the following:
- Gossip Girl Psycho Killer by Cecily Von Ziegesar
- Second Chance by Jane Green
- Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Bath Pattillo
- Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- I Don’t Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson
I have till the end of August to read them, and I should be able to knock out 2 books a week since I’ve really got nothing going on. I got a bunch of new books on my Ipad as well, but I’m going to save those ones for when work starts back up. It’s much easier to slip the Ipad into my purse then an actual book.
Yesterday evening I had a date. We went to Glow in the Dark Mini Putt in Burlington. It was fun. I haven’t been since Cassie and I went when we had our girls weekend back in May. I would consider seeing this guy again. I think he’s interested in me.
Surprisingly enough I wasn’t nervous at all. It must be all the dates, or that I just don’t really care much anymore.