1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on sunglasses.
2. Today I am thankful for my parents living so close. I drove up to their place today to work. It’s so lonely at my place, but hopefully that will all chance soon.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was vacuume my parents place and do the laundry for them.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make it to the gym daily, and finish reading 1 book.
5. The last thing I won was a Nikon D3100 Camera body back in 2010. I ended up trading it in for a Nikon SB900 Flash.
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to My Pretty Pennies!