I haven’t done one of these in a while because there hasn’t been much to write about that I’m thankful for. Kind of sad, in a way. I guess.
I’m still dealing with the Great West Life Disaster. I’ve receiving no phone call this week. Shocking! I was hoping that Natalie (the lady I spoke with in the most recent call) would impress me and call me with some good news, but that has not happened yet. Maybe tomorrow it will; and since I won’t be around in the evening to take the call it won’t really make that much of a difference. I guess I will deal with it on Monday evening by calling them myself.
Why won’t I be around? Well I’m spending Friday evening and the better part of Saturday at Cassie’s. We are hitting up Shoppers Drug Mart for their Bonus Redemption . Needless to say it should be an interesting weekend.
This week has been super busy and somewhat stressful what with the funeral and all. Obviously this week I am thankful for:
- Family – it’s pretty much a given as to why I’m thankful for them.
- Friends (both offline and online) – they have listened to me go through my moods this past week while dealing with the death.
- My amazing job – for allowing me to not take the entire day off but still being able to attend the funeral. Have I mentioned that Planning time is amazing. It’s like an hr before lunch when I don’t have to look after the kids but can get stuff ready for the afternoon or the next day.
So Valentine’s Day is on Monday. I get to wear pink, red or white for work which I don’t think I own any shirts that color so I’ll probably just end up wearing a pink bow in my hair, or maybe my white heart glass pendants. That counts right?
Just a small list of thing’s I’m thankful for this week.
1) Being Paid Today was pay day for me. I’ve yet to do anything with the money but let it sit in my bank account. I probably wont touch it till the end of the month since that’s when my bills are due. I just like being paid the beginning of the month just so I’m not stressed about due dates.
2) Yesterday being a snow day I was able to get up a new layout, clean my room and do all my chores, which is great because I just got asked to babysit this Saturday!
3) No one being home tonight other then myself I don’t have to worry about fighting over the TV with anyone! I can watch my TV shows totally uninterrupted and get some posts written up and scheduled.
I still need to do a 365 photo for today. I have no ideas so this should be interesting.
This week I am thankful for ..
1) Having a job that gives me sick days! When I worked at the Day Care I was always planning days off ahead of time because I could never call in sick unless I was really really sick. With the job I have now I can plan days off but I can still call in the night before because of the supply list. It’s wonderful.
2) Having benefits . I’m waiting on my second pair of orthopedic shoes but I received payment already for my medication and massages.
3)Friends. Getting to see them as often as I want and whenever I want, for as long as I want. lol
This week I am thankful for so many things.
1) Getting paid today. I paid my cell phone bill, my Master Card, my OSAP debt and rent for next month. With the money left over I put some aside for my trip.
2) All the new visitors to my site. *waves* I hope all you new people stick around and aren’t just here for the contest. If you are, oh well. Thanks for stopping by anyways.
3) Getting to see Cassie tomorrow. It’s been like a month since I’ve seen her. I’m in with drawls. lol
4) Having no chores to do this weekend at all. Hence why I’m going to see Cassie. Like a good daughter I managed to get them all done yesterday.
5) Not being sick anymore. I’m 100% back to normal, which means next week I can start going to the gym again.
Have a great weekend everyone.