With March pretty much over I think it’s a good time to do a review on my 2011 goals to see how I’m doing.
- July 1st 2011 – $6,000 for Trip to London and Paris (this will cover flight/trip/spending money) - I’m on pace with this goal. I only need $1,930.56 left in order to have achieved it.
- July 1st 2011 – OSAP debt down to $6,000 – My OSAP debt currently sits at $7,838.44. Once I place March’s extra payment and April’s payment onto it it should be either almost at $6,000 or just under. Yippy.
- Dec 31st 2011 – $2,000 in TFSA - I’ve not even started to work on this goal.
- Jan 31st 2012 – OSAP debt paid off – This obviously ties into my second financial goal, so I’m working on it.
- Dec 31st 2011 – Lose 30 pounds - I’ve lost 5.3 pounds to date. Slowly I’m working on this.
- Take a photography class – I looked into taking some classes at the local college and decided against it. Cant remember why? Find out Here.
- Blog at least three times a week with decent posts - I’m pretty sure I’ve been keeping up with this. I keep track of posts I’ve written or ones I plan to write on my wall calendar and so far I’m averaging about 3-4 decent posts a week.
Do you have any goals for 2011 that you are working on? If so, how are they coming, and if not, why not?