1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my mortgage. The first payment came out of my bank account and I must say I was pretty nervous about it. I was told it would be coming out on a specific date and in fact it came out on a different date so that threw me off a bit.
2. Today I am thankful for Family Day! Day off from work. Hopefully my dad wants to help decorate my house for me. I really need some laundry lines hung up in the basement and my bathroom medical cabinet put up.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend time with Cassie and her son Elliott. It was a great weekend.
4. I will consider this week a success if I pay the rest of my bills once I get paid and actually figure out where I want stuff hung. It’s time to start making this house my home even thought I still refer to my parents house as my home. That’s going to take some getting use to.
5. The last thing I ate was dipping eggs and toast. I would probably throw up if I didn’t have anything to eat in the morning
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to My Pretty Pennies!